Looking for school holiday inspiration? We have lots of fun activities at Harbourside to keep your kids (and you!) entertained.
* Keep Active: The kids can battle their friends and siblings in the laser tag arena, bowl them over with their awesome skills or verse them in the arcade parlour at Kingpin Bowling. Choose your own adventure with the Holiday Pass which includes for three activities. This deal is only available during the NSW School Holidays.
* Discover a New Land: Explore a new dimension in the virtual reality pods at 9D Action Cinemas & Games. They have lots of cool adventures to choose from including roller coasters, walking with dinosaurs and more! The pods are suitable for kids 4 years+ and the experience last about 5 minutes.
* Out-of-the-box Adventure: Your kids (and you!) can learn from aviation experts at Flight Experience on how to fly (and land!) a commercial aircraft! This activity is great for those who love learning new skills or love the idea of becoming a pilot. Group and party bookings available.
* Let's Race: This is guaranteed to get hearts racing, as the kids speed around the racetrack in a full motion racing car simulator at Racecentre. Whether your kids are full blown revheads, car fanatics or are just thrill seekers, they'll have heaps of fun and so will you, if you are game enough to race them!
* Eat On The Go: Everyone knows that kids are ALWAYS hungry! So if you're looking for a grab n' go option and variety, look no further than Darling Harbour's only fully loaded food court. It's located on Level 1, in the middle of Harbourside and has over 20 fast food outlets to choose from including Oporto, McDonald's and KFC. Plus, we've got more fast food and beverage options on level 2 including Subway, Boost Juice and Grill'd.
* Night time fever: Enjoy dinner at Harbourside with the family at one of our iconic waterfront restaurants that all offer delicious sharing and kid friendly menus, all with spectacular views of the Sydney city skyline.
You can find all this and much more this School Holidays at Harbourside - Where Sydney Celebrates!
More information on visiting Harbourside:
* Plan your trip: Make sure you plan your trip, book a table or a bowling alley, and use public transport (where possible)
* New visitor to Sydney: If it's your first time to Sydney, Darling Harbour or Harbourside be sure to check out our Visitor Information web page. We have lots of tips and tricks to make your visit stress free and enjoyable! Find it here >>
* Are you the designated driver? We have a parking offer for Harbourside customers. $15 Flat Rate Parking in the Harbourside Car Park with any purchase of $40 or more at Harbourside Shopping Centre, that includes your lunch bill! Find out how to redeem this offer here >>
* Getting to Harbourside: It's easy and Public Transport is your best option! Travel via train, bus, ferry or light rail. We also have a secure car park close by in the Harbourside Wilson Car Park, see deal above! Find out more about getting here >>
* Join the Conversation: Share your #DarlingHarbour pics with us. Don't forget to tag us @harboursideshoppingcentre
* Do you shop with Union Pay? Yes! Union Pay your way to receive your complimentary leather luggage tag. Simply spend $150 or more at Harbourside and present your receipt of purchase at the Harbourside Information Desk, located on level 1 near Cotton On, to collect your gift *. The offer is limited to one gift per person, with a RRP of each luggage tag of $69.95! View Terms & Conditions of the offer here