The Wishing Tree
Welcome the Year of the Rat by making a wish at The Wishing Tree.
During the Lunar Festival write down your wish for the new year and hang it on The Wishing Tree, located in the Food Court.
How to make a wish
1. The wishing cards will be provided to you by a store, when you make a purchase.
2. Register your wish online using the QR code.
3. Write down your wish and hang it on the tree.
To help spread luck, Harbourside will be granting eight (8) wishes during the festival.
Only those wishes registered online from 7am on 22 January to 11:59pm on 9 February will be considered. Terms & Conditions apply.
How to use a QR code on iPhone and Android devices
1. Open the Camera app on your device
2. Select the rear facing camera and hold your device so that the QR code appears in the viewfinder on screen. Your device should recognise the QR code automatically and a notification will pop up on screen.
3. Click on the notification to open the link.
If the camera doesn’t recognise the QR code, you may need to enable QR Code Scanning in your camera app settings on your device. Alternately, you can download a third party QR code scanner through the App Store or Google Store.
The Mirvac Group (Mirvac Limited and its controlled entities) collects and uses personal information about you to provide you with information you request from Mirvac. Mirvac also uses your personal information for related purposes including to request your feedback on the products and services provided by Mirvac. If you do not provide all the personal information Mirvac requests from you, Mirvac may be unable to provide these products or services to you.
Mirvac may disclose personal information about you to third party agents and service providers to assist Mirvac in the operation of its business to provide the products and services you request. Your personal information may also be disclosed to overseas recipients who use the personal information to assist Mirvac in the operation of its business.
Promotion of other products and services